YOUR LIFE. YOUR WAY.
From its conception, The Residences at 1428 Brickell have been a building without compromise. In the tower’s scrupulous attention-to-detail and its imaginative approach to amenities, The Residences elegantly embrace both private sanctuary and shared space. Designed by acknowledged masters of the art of living, ACPV ARCHITECTS led by Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel, and international architecture firm Arquitectonica, The Residences are a natural expression of the human experience. Years of research and insights into the way we live (and the way we wish to live) have culminated in The Residences at 1428 Brickell, bringing a sense of artistry to the effortless routines of everyday life.
The Residences at 1428 Brickell are also a work of art, an iconic centerpiece of the quintessential Miami skyline. Its organic form, accentuated by the lush botanical oasis at its base, creates an immediate sense of calm, of serenity, a place of welcome and delight. This is a home for those who love the city but also crave quiet moments of contemplation. Whether in the serenity of the lobby and the lush expanse of the garden or in the natural harmony of the pool deck and the spectacular amenities located at the top of the tower, the sense of space and well-being here is a balm for the soul.
The Residences at 1428 Brickell are a bold architectural statement, inspired by greatness and engineered with grace. These are homes that enable residents to maximize the quality of their lives, where every detail has been considered to enhance and invigorate the spirit. Each home is a celebration of light and space. Residences feature expansive glass frontages and terraces that seamlessly integrate the interior and exterior of your home, taking in sweeping views over Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. By day, the sun shimmers off blue waters; at night, the city lights of Miami glow.
YOUR URBAN SANCTUARY
The building is prominently located on Brickell Avenue, one of Miami’s most acclaimed addresses, where it retains its serene energy while still positioned within walking distance to top restaurants, luxury shopping, and nightlife. The burgeoning neighborhood continues to garner international and domestic attention as home to world-class brands and businesses. Just north of Brickell, residents can enjoy Miami’s highly regarded cultural institutions including the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and other prominent venues such as the FTX Arena, Miami’s mecca for major sporting and entertainment events. These homes are created for the individual who values privacy, cherishes peace, and desires to be in the heart of a city as vibrant as Miami. In this urban sanctuary, residents can transcend everyday constraints and discover a profound and lasting sense of well-being.
The Residences at 1428 Brickell’s limited collection of 189 exclusive homes will be fully finished with two to four bedroom plus den, providing from 1,800 to 4,000 square feet. The Penthouse Collection ranges from 4,000 to 10,000 square feet. Every home directly faces Biscayne Bay showcasing stunning water views and has been thoughtfully designed to maximize light.
- 70-story iconic centerpiece of the quintessential Miami skyline.
- Limited collection of 189 exclusive homes.
- First ever high-rise residential tower in the world partially powered by the sun with a solar backbone on the west façade.
- 80,000 square feet of amenities dedicated exclusively to the 189 residences.
- State-of-the-art, high-speed private elevators.
- Completely private property for residents only.
- Distinctive residential lobby.
- 24/7 guardhouse and gated entrance.
- Full-time reception, concierge, valet, and porter service.
- Each unit comes with two or more valet-serviced spaces with private loading and unloading areas.
- Private valet drop-off bays provide more time to disembark.
- Enhanced solid concrete wall construction between residences ensures privacy and eliminates sound transmission.
- EV Charging Stations
- Kitchens are exquisitely designed by Antonio Citterio and are offered in a variety of color palettes.
- Glass enclosure by Rimadesio provides flexibility for the entire kitchen to be open for entertainment or closed off for a more elegant dining experience.
- Italian marble countertops and limestone backsplashes.
- Arclinea and Vaselli kitchen cabinetry designed and artisanally crafted in Caldogno and Rapolano, Italy.
Specialized fully-integrated Gaggenau appliance package, including:
- Paneled Refrigerator
- Paneled Freezer
- Wine Refrigerator
- Convection Oven
- Steam combination Oven
- Built-in, fully automatic Coffee Machine
- Fully pre-wired to easily control the home’s environment including lighting, shading, audio, and temperature from a phone or tablet.
- Pre-wiring for automated window treatments to optimize light morning, noon, and evening.
- Lighting moods for entertaining, family movie night, and daily activities.
- Full control of the alarm system from anywhere on the property or around the world.
- Multi-zone temperature control for the high-efficiency central air-conditioning and heating system.
- Every home directly faces Biscayne Bay and showcases stunning water views.
- Expansive terraces with summer kitchens to maximize indoor-to-outdoor lifestyles.
- Ceiling heights start at 11 ft. and rise to 30 ft. in select residences.
- True flow-through homes, spacious and light-filled with floor-to-ceiling glass throughout.
- Double door entry with private foyer and open views for a dramatic arrival experience.
- Two-story residences feature Antonio Citterio-designed sculptural staircases.
- Integrated linear diffusers throughout.
- Ready to move in with all lighting, wall detailing, closets and flooring in place.
- Package and dry cleaning delivery compartment.
- Private storage available directly on residential floors.
PRIMARY BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows.
- Oversized travertine showers and free-standing sculptural bathtubs designed and artisanally crafted in Rapolano, Italy.
- Split vanities with Antonio Citterio-designed Axor fixtures.
- Dual private water closets with high-efficiency smart toilets.
- Over 500 photovoltaic-integrated glass panels along the west façade create a “Solar Backbone” that comprises more than 20,000 square feet of energy-producing glass which will partially power the building.
- Private, state-of-the-art elevators.
- LEED certification
- Keyless residential entry, guest registration and secure access management with gated entry and 24/7 guard services.
- High-speed Wi-fi and wired internet options for persistent and secure access.
- Smartphone app to book on-demand concierge, spa and personal training services, schedule package delivery, contact valet, and reserve amenity spaces throughout the property from spa suites to cabanas.
An unprecedented 80,000 square feet of amenities are dedicated exclusively to the 189 residences. A primary goal is to create purposefully designed spaces which are extensions of the home. These spaces feature both intimate places for private contemplation and expansive areas for public celebration. More than three levels of amenities are located at the top of the tower, where a superlative environment for working out, conducting business, or socializing with friends is turned into an ultra-luxe experience complemented with views from 860 ft. in the air, bringing a sense of peace, wonder, and exhilaration to every moment.
TOP OF THE TOWER AMENITIES
Level 70: Two-Story Rooftop Observatory
Rooftop pool with breathtaking views 850 ft. in the sky.
Two-story soaring atrium with lush planting and serene seating areas.
Rooftop lounge bar with craft cocktails and culinary fare.
Level 67: Two-Story Owners Club
Stunning double-height wine and spirits lounge with private temperature-controlled storage.
Private dining room with stunning, limited edition Vaselli chef’s kitchen for intimate gatherings and special occasions.
Two-story resident’s lounge with private event mezzanine.
State-of-the-art office suites with private offices, conference rooms, and a lounge.
Full bar featuring craft cocktails and culinary fare.
A dedicated program of services available throughout the day and evening, including:
Level 66: Wellness Club
An entire floor dedicated to your health and well-being, including:
- 10,000 sq. ft. spa and gym with inspiring classical architecture.
- Private his, hers, and couples spa suites, each complete with its own infrared sauna, steam shower, whirlpool and treatment area.
- Expansive Technogym-designed and equipped gym with weight room, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) zone, and yoga studio.
- Juice and nutrition wellness bar for healthy post-workout food and beverages.
- Plunge pools, meditation room, treatment rooms, beauty suite, and barbershop.
- Generous outdoor sun terrace and yoga pavilion to enjoy from sunrise to sunset.
- Golf Simulator
A dedicated program of services available, including:
Wellness concierge to assist in scheduling personal training, spa treatments, beauty treatments, and nutritional coaching.
Wellness-focused food and beverage service for healthy nutrition throughout the day.
Level 10: Guest Suites
Level 7: Resort Deck
Our resort deck on the seventh floor is a family-focused playground with an amazing range of activities, including:
Resort-style pool with shallow wading area and poolside cabanas.
Aquatic therapy area with stationary exercise lap pool and jacuzzi spa.
Club bar and lounge offering food and beverage service.
Children’s interactive playground and creativity room.
Children’s splash pad
Children’s learning center with interactive art and didactic sculptures.
Dedicated area for children’s parties.
Outdoor private events pavilion and terrace.
Cinema room with scheduled programming and private screenings.
Lush gardens with tropical plants and relaxation areas.
Teen’s sports simulator
A dedicated program of services available throughout the day and evening, including:
Poolside beverage service with a club bar offering a diverse menu.
Poolside towel service.
Fun children’s and teen’s programming.
Opportunity to reserve certain areas for private use, with full catering.
Level 1: Lobby and Arrival Experience
Residents and guests enter through a stunning lobby with a series of unique spaces including:
- Impressive porte-cochere and lush, urban garden which creates a discrete and private, yet welcoming arrival experience.
- Library lounge with coffee, tea, champagne, and food options for residents and their guests.
A full program of personalized services available to residents 24/7, including:
Fully trained, experienced welcome staff.
Friendly and knowledgeable concierge staff.
Valet and porter service.
Bellman and doorman service.
In-unit package and dry cleaning delivery.
Pet spa with grooming services and dog walking.
Bicycle shop with elevator, storage, and servicing.
- YTECH – Developer
- Acpv Architects, Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel – Designer
- Arquitectonica – Architect
- Cervera Real Estate – Sales